As a potential visitor to “Real Expo Sarajevo 2024” (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- Your registration constitutes an offer to the organizer to attend the “Real Expo Sarajevo 2024“. All registrations are subject to acceptance by the organizer. If your registration is received in advance of the Exposition, it will either (i) be confirmed in writing (including, without limitation, by email), or (ii) if written confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. If your registration is received only at the Exposition itself, it will be confirmed by the act of the organizer permitting you entrance to the Exposition. The organizer reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not procure registrations as agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
- The organizer reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Exposition, in each case without liability. The organizer reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability.
- The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Exposition without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where the Exposition is postponed, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled edition of that Exposition (unless we notify you otherwise).
- The organizer reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Exposition, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of the organizer, represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Exposition. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by the organizer, the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the Exposition.
- You consent to filming, sound recording and photography at the Exposition as a visitor and you consent to the use by the organizer (and the use by any third party with the permission of the organizer) of any such film, sound recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- The personal information which you provide to the organizer will be held by us on a database and, we will not share it with any other entities except in cases of necessity or when we think that it will be of benefit to you. Your personal information may also be shared with government entities and regulatory authorities as required by law.
- The organizer and all entities within him (as well as any employees or other representatives of him) excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Exposition whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Exposition is staged.